Selected by the United States Army and Ministries of Defence of other countries as their primary electronics platform for wheeled tactical vehicles, the S-788 shelter contains the latest advances in shelter design technology.
The shelter system is built with hot-pressed self-supporting sandwich panels and provides more than 8.5 cubic meters of usable interior space – 50% more than the S-250 shelter. The lightweight design combined with efficient and robust RFI shielding makes the S-788 shelter ideal for most tactical missions of command, control, communications and intelligence (C3I).
The S-788 shelter can accommodate the following electrical and electronic equipment:
- power and signal distribution units
- electric generator
- NBC filter-ventilation system (chemical, radioactive and bacteriological)
- electrical and electronic equipment rack
- command and control stations for two operators
- rugged monitors
- tactical and emergency lighting system
- telescopic poles, communication antennas, etc.