We provided the Management Team of the Special Unit for Emergency Department (First Aid 118) with air transportable shelters for disaster recovery.
The shelter complexes are designed and manufactured to provide maximum possible space in order to place all the necessary equipment for the development of an operations center consisting of a base station and a mobile hospital for emergencies. Each shelter complex can be set up within 120 minutes and it is designed for 50 beds, 8 of which are fitted for intensive care in case of emergency.
Shelters have been designed with a special frame to ensure resistance against stress and devices required for transportation by C130 J aircraft. They also have numerous openings such as doors and hatches.
The shelters are equipped with a lifting and leveling system composed of 4 hydraulic lifters with a control unit that allows unloading and loading the shelter up to 1800 mm in height and leveling on uneven ground.
In the developing countries our shelter complexes are used as mobile medical clinics in remote and inaccessible areas. They can be used for routine care, such as check-up and vaccinations, and they can also be used in case of outbreaks of infectious diseases such as cholera, typhoid and the like.
Our shelter complexes have the following units and equipment:
- operating office equipped with radio, satellite connection and sockets for connections to PC
- operational area for mechanical work with a working table, jig and various equipment
- bathroom equipped with sink, toilet and shower
- kitchen area with stove, oven and refrigerator
- area of electrical generator and electrical outlets
- compressors and gas bottle storage area
- medical equipment, stretchers and beds
- laboratory equipment for chemical analysis
- equipment for the operations room
- equipment for the emergency room
- compressor to inflate field hospital tents
- conditioning system for field hospital tents
- tents deflated for transport